Skinn – Dimitri James Product – Giveaway – Ends 12/09/09
I had the opportunity to try a Skinn Product this week. I received 2 samples one to keep and one to giveaway. Decisions, decisions, I really had to think hard on which one I would like to try and which one I’ll sacrifice for a wonderful Networking Witches reader.
First a little about Skinn. Skinn’s motto is “Refuse to settle for anything less than perfection”. Skinn was launched in 2002 by Dimitri James. Skinn offers products only through televised home shopping, the internet and exclusive, privately owned spas through out North America. This has allowed Skinn to reach the maximum amount of people, while keeping overhead low.
The first product I received was Skinn Orchid Gel Mattefying Treatment. Skinn’s Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal will not only keep moisture and treatments in your skin all day, it also keeps dryness, pollution and sun damage out! This one-of-a-kind, exclusive formulation is the perfect no-shine, under-makeup base that reduces the visibility of pores and imperfections. Orchid Gel will help keep your skin looking matte, fresh and bright all day long, like the exquisite flower that you are.
The second product is Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment. This super hydrating eye brightener utilizes the latest technology in color pigments to virtually erase the look of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area without the weight and feel of heavy concealers. The light texture appears completely natural while covering dark circles and imperfections while hydrating the skin for a smooth, un-lined look. Special incandescent pigments give eyes a bigger and brighter look, even on the dullest of days.
Buy it and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50.
One very lucky Networking Witches reader is going to win Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment.
Go on over to Skinn – Dimitri James and look around tell me another item you would love to have that I haven’t mentioned.
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/09/09 @ 11:59 pm est
No comments yet.