SleepyHeads Pajamas Review and Giveaway – Ends 12/10/09
I love winter and love sitting in my pajamas, curled up with good book, and coffee. SleepyHeads Daisy White Lounger Pajamas to review and I’m in love! These are 100% knit cotton and boy are they comfortable and this design pattern is beautiful. SleepyHeads Pajamas aren’t you’re every day pajamas either they are made well and comfortable.
Looking for Pajamas for your kids? What a great selection in the SleepyHeads Pajama line. They have patterns to match the adults selection, tee shirt/short sets, dress/gown, and pants with long sleeved tops to match.
I’m shopping for my husband rght now and he’s picky about what he wears to bed. I had to laugh just a bit when I saw the footed men’s pjs. They look nice for the hunting camp. I love the flannel Lounge Plaid and Short Sleeve Flannel Lounger set.
The SleepyHeads Pajama line comes in a huge variety of sizes:
- Big Mens
- Women’s Plus Sized
The also have accessories which included:
- Slippers (to keep those toes warm)
- Hand Bags & Accessories (great for sleepovers or over nighters)
- and much much more!
Code: SLEEPY20 (good until Dec 11, 2009)
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/10/09 @ 11:59 pm est
No comments yet.