I had the opportunity to try a Skinn Product this week. I received 2 samples one to keep and one to giveaway. Decisions, decisions, I really had to think hard on which one I would like to try and which one I’ll sacrifice for a wonderful Networking Witches reader.
First a little about Skinn. Skinn’s motto is “Refuse to settle for anything less than perfection”. Skinn was launched in 2002 by Dimitri James. Skinn offers products only through televised home shopping, the internet and exclusive, privately owned spas through out North America. This has allowed Skinn to reach the maximum amount of people, while keeping overhead low.
The first product I received was Skinn Orchid Gel Mattefying Treatment. Skinn’s Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal will not only keep moisture and treatments in your skin all day, it also keeps dryness, pollution and sun damage out! This one-of-a-kind, exclusive formulation is the perfect no-shine, under-makeup base that reduces the visibility of pores and imperfections. Orchid Gel will help keep your skin looking matte, fresh and bright all day long, like the exquisite flower that you are.
The second product is Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment. This super hydrating eye brightener utilizes the latest technology in color pigments to virtually erase the look of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area without the weight and feel of heavy concealers. The light texture appears completely natural while covering dark circles and imperfections while hydrating the skin for a smooth, un-lined look. Special incandescent pigments give eyes a bigger and brighter look, even on the dullest of days.
Buy it and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50.
One very lucky Networking Witches reader is going to win Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment.
Go on over to Skinn – Dimitri James and look around tell me another item you would love to have that I haven’t mentioned.
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/09/09 @ 11:59 pm est
I love the smell of Rosemary and Lavender and was thrilled to get Rosemary Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner from Monave’. They both smell really good and when using the same scents for your hair your scents don’t clash or over power.
The Rosemary and Lavender shampoo is lightly foaming and completely plant based. It cleans hair and leaves hair soft and weightless. This shampoo is suitable for normal to oily hair and normal to dry hair. It works with most all hair types.
The Rosemary Lavender Conditioner is light, nourishing, and detangles after use. The condition works best when it is applied after the Rosemary and Lavender Shmapoo. What I really like about this conditioner is that I can pronounce every ingredient.
Both of the Monave’ hair products are nice and worked well on my dry curly hair. The smell stuck with me for the day and it was a nice natural smell. Not a product smell.
The Monave name comes from “Modern”, “Natural”, and “Versatile”.
The Monave line of mineral cosmetics includes, Lip glosses, lipsticks, blush, eyeliners, bronzers,mineral makeup foundation, as well as naturally formulated facial skin care and natural hair care products.
Monave has generously offered to provide one Networking Witches reader with a full size bottle of Shampoo and Conditioner.
Go to the Monave website and take a look around what other products do they have that piques your interest.
1. Check out Monave’s blog and leave a comment. Come back and leave me the user name and post link. (1 entry)
2. Follow Monave on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Subscribe to Monave on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Monave is sponsoring a giveaway @ #Networking Witches http://wp.me/ppVmm-Op(1x daily entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
13. Stumble this post not the site and leave me your id. (2 entries)
Ends 12/04/2009 @ 11:59 pm est
Pencil Me In Cosmetics, sent us 3 eye liner pencils for review.
Healthy Eye Liner Pencils. Yes, I said healthy. Infused with vitamins, and anti-oxidants. Eco Conscious & Environmentally friendly. Isn’t that neat? I like it. Pencil Me In Cosmetics is heavily pigmented eye liner pencils. I’m so picky when it comes to eye liner. I can make do with the other makeup, but not for eyne liner pencils. I just won’t settle. As soon as the eye pencils from Pencil Me In Cosmetics arrived, I was pretty eager to give them a try. I really didn’t expect how smooth they applied. I chose 24 Karat, Sky Sparks, and Jet Sparks. I like a little hint of sparkle or glitter, but not too much. I really feel like these left me with just that. My own in between.
We had some errands to take care of after applying the eye liner, and I was surprised 5 hours later when I returned home, and I was still wearing Sky Sparks.
I had 2 reservations about these eye liner pencils. 1-) The sparkle on them, I was concerned it would flake or chip, and get in my eye. Nope, has not happened one time. And 2-) Each eye liner pencil has a sharpener built into the lid. Which leaves a small hole in each one, I was afraid it would dry out. Again, has not happened. I have left this out for around 2 weeks.
For a long time I wasn’t a fan of trying other eye liner colors. Now I’m hooked. I actually used the the Sky Sparks, and Jet Sparks color pencils to use for eye liner, and a shadow. I was pretty pleased with myself that it worked, and rather nicely. The color stuck with me all day.
Leaving us with an eye liner pencil, with a built in sharpener. If you lose the sharpener you’ll lose the lid. I have countless numbers of sharpeners … running around, none to be found. I’m in love with the sharpeners on these!
Pencil Me In Cosmetics is also used for Graff*Etching, with the vivid, bright colors offered from Pencil Me In Cosmetics, I can see the color lasting. Graff*Etching is the trend for lining your hair pattern with color.
I’ll be adding the 30 Piece Set to my Christmas Wish List.
From their site:
Each eyeliner pencil shade provides long lasting consistent color. Layering and/or smudging the shades for a sexy finish is also recommended. The eyeliner pencil core is creamy but firm so the points don’t break easily. Application is silky smooth without pulling the delicate skin around your eyes. “pencil me in” eye accent pencils, the newest “green” cosmetic!