I had the opportunity to try a Skinn Product this week. I received 2 samples one to keep and one to giveaway. Decisions, decisions, I really had to think hard on which one I would like to try and which one I’ll sacrifice for a wonderful Networking Witches reader.
First a little about Skinn. Skinn’s motto is “Refuse to settle for anything less than perfection”. Skinn was launched in 2002 by Dimitri James. Skinn offers products only through televised home shopping, the internet and exclusive, privately owned spas through out North America. This has allowed Skinn to reach the maximum amount of people, while keeping overhead low.
The first product I received was Skinn Orchid Gel Mattefying Treatment. Skinn’s Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal will not only keep moisture and treatments in your skin all day, it also keeps dryness, pollution and sun damage out! This one-of-a-kind, exclusive formulation is the perfect no-shine, under-makeup base that reduces the visibility of pores and imperfections. Orchid Gel will help keep your skin looking matte, fresh and bright all day long, like the exquisite flower that you are.
The second product is Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment. This super hydrating eye brightener utilizes the latest technology in color pigments to virtually erase the look of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area without the weight and feel of heavy concealers. The light texture appears completely natural while covering dark circles and imperfections while hydrating the skin for a smooth, un-lined look. Special incandescent pigments give eyes a bigger and brighter look, even on the dullest of days.
Buy it and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50.
One very lucky Networking Witches reader is going to win Skinn Bright Eyes – Eye Enhancing Treatment.
Go on over to Skinn – Dimitri James and look around tell me another item you would love to have that I haven’t mentioned.
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/09/09 @ 11:59 pm est
Cleaning your face should start at a young age so that it becomes a good habit. Cleaning your face with an all natural product especially when you are young should also become a habit. Good For You Girls is Naturally Good Skin Care for Girls.
- No Synthetics
- No Parabens
- No Petrochemicals
- No Dyes or Irritants.
This is what I want for my daughter who has very sensitive skin. She has been using a bar of soap and my moisturizer. It never occured to me that there was a product for young girls.
We received Good For You Girls Gel Cleanser, Refreshing Toner, and Oil-Free Moisturizer. Now first of all I don’t use a toner so right there mom is learning too. I just now started going all natural and organic when possible, so this is a great time for my daughter and I both to learn.
We started with the the detailed instructions on the back that told us that you use the cleanser first, then toner, and then moisturizer and along with the use instructions we were on our way. My daughter really likes these and I think they make her feel pretty and more grown up.
Good For You Girls philosophy is “True beauty come from within. Respect yourself and take time to see the beauty in others.” That is great advice for our growing young women. Good For You Girls is cruelty-free, 100% vegan, is 100% natural aromatics, contains no dyes, no GMOs and is Sulfate & Paraben-Free.
Good For You Girls is offering one Networking Witches reader a Good For You Girls kit for clean, healthy skin.
Go to the Good For You Girls website and list a good ingredient and a bad ingredient from their list.
1. Sign up for the Good For You Girls News. You will receive beauty tips, contests and more. (1 entry)
2. Follow Good For You Girls on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches has a great giveaway from Good For You Girls Win a great package for your girl #blackfriday http://wp.me/ppVmm-Cm (1x daily entry)
8. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
9. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
10. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
11. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
12. Stumble this post not the site and leave me your user id (1 entry)
Giveaway Ends 11/28/2009 @ 11 am EST