I have been indulging myself in some pretty fancy stuff. Not just stuff but smelly organic stuff and I am in love. I love anything that smells good. Tom from South of France sent me a variety of items to try and I haven’t found anything I’m not loving.
First I received Lavender Hand & Body Soap, pure vegetable with essential oils. It is cruelty free, contains no artificial colors, recyclable packaging, and no sodium laureth sulfate. The label goes on to say that it is kettle cooked and made in small batches using traditional Marseille recipe with all natural vegetable ingredients. This soap is heavenly and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry. I am very proud to display it in my bathroom.
Next I was blessed with South of France French Milled Vegetable Soap in Lime Basil. I love it. I even got myself my own little soap container to keep my grubby little boys from using it all up. This is made with all things I can pronounce which is a huge plus in my book. It is not tested on animals, and it is EDTA Free. The packaging is biodergradable and recyclable and I like the packaging and to be honest packaging does matter to me. It is in a clear wax paper type wrapping and it looks nice.
South of France French Milled Vegetable Soap in Pure Gardenia smells so good. It is a small hand soap and would be beautiful addition for a guest room.
Finally South of France Body Wash and Body Lotion in Pure Gardenia and Shea Butter. Now my 16 year old daughter and I have different tastes in scents but I’m going to have to sleep with one eye open because she is trying to steal it. The Shea Butter Lotion reminds me of the soap we used when I was a kid and it soaks in nicely without leaving you greasy. The Pure Gardenia is heavinly as well.
I can find no complaints with these products accept I’ll be running out soon. You know whats coming next don’t you! Mhm you can win it!
South of France is going to send one lucky Networking Witches reader a goody package of products. You don’t want to miss out on this.
Go to the South of France website and look at their luxurious items. See what is you favorite. Make sure to pick well as you may get that product.
Be sure to check out the very generous entries for following the South of France on Twitter!
1. Follow South of France on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
2. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
5. Subscribe to South Of France on Twitter (10 entries)
6. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: South of France is givingaway a nice package of their items #networkingwitches #blackfriday http://wp.me/ppVmm-Ge (1x daily entry)
8. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
9. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
10. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
11. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
12. Stumble this post for (2 entries)
Ends 11/28/2009 @ 9 pm est.