I love winter and love sitting in my pajamas, curled up with good book, and coffee. SleepyHeads Daisy White Lounger Pajamas to review and I’m in love! These are 100% knit cotton and boy are they comfortable and this design pattern is beautiful. SleepyHeads Pajamas aren’t you’re every day pajamas either they are made well and comfortable.
Looking for Pajamas for your kids? What a great selection in the SleepyHeads Pajama line. They have patterns to match the adults selection, tee shirt/short sets, dress/gown, and pants with long sleeved tops to match.
I’m shopping for my husband rght now and he’s picky about what he wears to bed. I had to laugh just a bit when I saw the footed men’s pjs. They look nice for the hunting camp. I love the flannel Lounge Plaid and Short Sleeve Flannel Lounger set.
The SleepyHeads Pajama line comes in a huge variety of sizes:
- Big Mens
- Women’s Plus Sized
The also have accessories which included:
- Slippers (to keep those toes warm)
- Hand Bags & Accessories (great for sleepovers or over nighters)
- and much much more!
Code: SLEEPY20 (good until Dec 11, 2009)
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/10/09 @ 11:59 pm est
Use promo code “Holiday” for 20% discount at http://www.kaskeykids.com/ from November 1 to January 1.
HuePhoria is hip and chic and just what will add a little spice to your home, party, table, or Christmas Tree! They have the items that add just the right touch. HuePhoria is made up of 3 people. Lisa an artist, Jen an artist, and Kathy in sales.
HuePhoria has been featured in Ocean Home Magazine, Business NH Magazine, Costal Living Magazine and more… They have come upon something that is new and unique like a breath of fresh air in accessories.
I’m going to have to break this down a little because I want to touch upon each type of item they sell. First we’ll start with their Wine Glasses. These glasses as you will see below are fun. You can buy them in a theme, separately or mix and match. “Mix and Match is great for parties and knowing who has which glass”, reminds the owners of HuePhoria.
Next are the Martini Glasses. I love the look of Martini Glasses. Many times I sip Diet Coke from a Martini Glass or Wine Glass. It just makes you feel a little less like a frumpy mom. I also like the Peace Symbol because that’s something that I use to define me. They have a lot of different designs that you too can use to define you.
Their Salt and Pepper shakers are darling and match the wine and/or martini glasses. There are 18 pairs to tickle your fancy from sports, holiday, parties and more. What a nice accessory to your party supplies.
And then there are the ornaments. The ornaments match the salt and pepper shakers as well as the the decorated wine and martini glasses. I fell in love with the one pictured below. I must add the pictures are nothing like the real item you get. The ornament is large, perfectly painted, and beautiful. I’ve never had such a large glass ornament and the ribbon makes it complete.
HuePhoria cares about there shipping too because this came to me well packaged and the box the ornament came in will make the perfect wrapped gift. Oh and did I tell you they have free shipping on purchases of $80 or more? And you can still catch the October 2009 Special “Yule” that is on sale for 25% off.
HuePhoria has kindly offered one of our Networking Witches readers the ornament that I received.
Go to HuePhoria and look around. Tell me your favorite item. IMPORTANT addition! You must also Subscribe to their emails.
1. Add the Networking Witches Black Friday Button to your blog (2 entries)
2. Check out HuePhoria and tell me where you can find HuePhoria products in your area. (1 entry)
3. Follow HuePhoria on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
4. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
6. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
7. Follow HuePhoria on Twitter (1entry)
8. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
9. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: @Huephoria Check out the HuePhoria Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches http://wp.me/ppVmm-vx (1x daily entry)
10. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
11. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
12. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
14. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 11/27/2009 @ 9:00 am est
Thank you to Jen @ Huephoria