I love winter and love sitting in my pajamas, curled up with good book, and coffee. SleepyHeads Daisy White Lounger Pajamas to review and I’m in love! These are 100% knit cotton and boy are they comfortable and this design pattern is beautiful. SleepyHeads Pajamas aren’t you’re every day pajamas either they are made well and comfortable.
Looking for Pajamas for your kids? What a great selection in the SleepyHeads Pajama line. They have patterns to match the adults selection, tee shirt/short sets, dress/gown, and pants with long sleeved tops to match.
I’m shopping for my husband rght now and he’s picky about what he wears to bed. I had to laugh just a bit when I saw the footed men’s pjs. They look nice for the hunting camp. I love the flannel Lounge Plaid and Short Sleeve Flannel Lounger set.
The SleepyHeads Pajama line comes in a huge variety of sizes:
- Big Mens
- Women’s Plus Sized
The also have accessories which included:
- Slippers (to keep those toes warm)
- Hand Bags & Accessories (great for sleepovers or over nighters)
- and much much more!
Code: SLEEPY20 (good until Dec 11, 2009)
1. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
4. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: #NetworkingWitches is giving away (2 entries)
6. Grab our Snow Days & Holidays button and post the link where we can find it. (1 entry)
7. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
8. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
9. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
10. Stumble this post. (2 entries)
Giveaway Ends 12/10/09 @ 11:59 pm est
“MIKAROSE is a clothing company that specializes in modest, elegant and fashionable dresses. Our company’s idea evolved when the owners realized how difficult it was to find modest dresses in todays market.” I have to agree with them completely. Being a woman and a mother of a 16 year old girl I find it hard for us to find clothing that is age appropriate and stylish. Mikarose fills this need and I’m very pleased with the dress I received to review.
I was lucky enough to receive the Emily dress in black. I’m impressed with the style as well as the comfort of the dress. The dress is made of 94% Polyester and 6% Elasthane. Best of all this dress is machine wash and tumble dry. The fact that I am a busy mom makes this a huge plus.
Mikarose doesn’t just carry dresses though they also carry tops and skirts. Their tops are very trendy and match up well to the skirts on their website. The possibilities are endless with mixing and matching the skirts and the tops.
I really like the fact that each of their items are listed with not just the colors they come in but with information of what fabric they are made with and whether or not they are machine wash and tumble dry.
Right now Mikarose is offering free shipping of orders of $100 or more. Their site has a lot of pretty dresses that would be great for the holidays or for gift giving.
Mikarose is offering Networking Witches readers a 10% discount with the code “winterwitch”.
Mikarose is generously offering a Networking Witches reader a $60 gift certificate.
Go to Mikarose and tell me what great item you would get with your gift certificate.
1. Check the out Mikarose blog and leave a comment. Come back and leave me the user name and post link. (1 entry)
2. Follow Mikarose on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Subscribe to Mikarose on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Win a Mikarose Gift Certificate at #NetworkingWitches #blackfriday http://wp.me/ppVmm-FR (1x daily entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
13. Stumble this post not the site (2 entries)
Ends 11/28/2009 @ 7 pm est
The Cream Perfume Company if offering a GREAT DEAL for the holidays. 30% off coupon on EVERTHING!! FREE gift wrapping!! And, FREE SHIPPING!! (US & Canada)
The coupon is case sensitive: TCPCH
This Coupon Code is good until December 31, 2009.
Let me tell you their products smell fantastic and these will make a perfect Stocking Stuffer or Gift!
I’m giddy. I received a Charm Factory bracelet complete with charms attached. I’ve never had a charm bracelet and it’s is my favorite bracelet.
Of course being winter I had a snowflake and I love snow charms attached.
Then I’m rather spiritual so I have a cross and angel to watch over me,
moving right a long in an attempt to gag Redneck Witch I have Peace in many languages, Peace on its own.
Lastly I had a turtle in honor of my beloved Darthette and a moon with a star because I’m a night owl. I have to admit this, makes me feel like me.
The Charm Factory is full of ways to personalize jewelery for your self or a friend. I’m really impressed with the assortment of charms and how well they are categorized on the web site.
They have the tools, charms and beads to make your own designs or they have bracelets that can be personalized and come complete. When I looked at the bracelets and placed my order I thought from the photo that it would be too small. Me being a fatty is always concerned with that. When it arrived it was plenty and I’m proud to be showing it off. I think I will be getting one for my darling daughter as well.
The Charm Factory is very customer oriented and offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. These charms are lead free and made in the USA.
Charm Factory has agreed to provide one Networking Witches reader with a bracelet of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: Go to the Charm Factory and share with use the 3 charms you would love to receive.
1. Follow Charm Factory on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you! (2 entries) Make sure to leave us your user name.
2. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Email (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to the Charm Factory’s Twitter (1entry)
6. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: The Charm Factory Giveaway and Review at Networking Witches http://wp.me/ppVmm-lu (1x daily entry)
8. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
9. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
10. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
11. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)