Nature’s Path Organic Review & Giveaway Ends 11/19/2009
I recently received Nature’s Path Foods to try. We have recently started going organic and this company has really gotten my attention. I’ve started a little at a time with my kids and husband so that they don’t scream and yell about good for you foods. When the Nature’s Path box came with granola bars and cereal the kids wanted the granola bars. Next morning they ripped into the cereal. (pst Nature’s Path is in O Magazine’s Christmas edition)
Breakfast here is usually frantic. We eat, quickly get dressed and run out the door to make the bus at 7 am. The Nature’s Path cereal was a huge hit. They even ate the Flax Plus that I thought would be left for me. I have to say my favorite was the Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Talk about filling. You can actually see the ingredients in the bar. It’s not all smashed up with mystery ingredients. The bars are a perfect filling snack between meals or for a quick grab breakfast.
Nature’s Path also has baking mixes and ingredients to make your own healthy foods. They have Pancake Mix, Flax Seed Meal, and Flax Seeds. Their frozen line consists of waffles in many flavors and types. They have hot cereal as well as cold cereal and they have Toaster Pastries! I feel a little less guilty giving my kids organic Toaster Pastries instead of the sugar and artificial ingredients of your every day toaster pastries.
Nature’s Path has generously offered Networking Witches Readers a great package of organic goodies. Optimum Strawberry & Yogurt Cereal, Cherry Chocolate Toaster Pastries, Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola, and Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
Go to Nature’s Path Organic, Eat Well Page, take a look around and tell me what you learned or a small change you can make with your family to eat healthier.
1. Check out Nature’s Path blog and leave a comment. Come back and leave me the user name and post link. (1 entry)
2. Follow Nature’s Path on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Subscribe to Nature’s Path on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Join the Nature’s Path Giveaway at #NetworkingWitches #blackfriday http://wp.me/ppVmm-At @naturespath (1x daily entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 11/19/2009 @ 11:59 pm est.