SmartKnitKids Review & Giveaway Ends 10/28/2009
I have been blessed with the opportunity to try SmartKnitKids Socks. The full name and description is: SmartKnitKids Seamless Sensitivity Socks. Truly Seamless, Antimicrobial, Super Soft, Hugs Feet! Wow! That is a lot. When I opened the package and took out the socks I knew these weren’t your ordinary socks.
They are a bit thick and tightly woven. There is no heel area so it’s straight up and on. My son liked these right away and so did I. We are generally stuck with plain old white that my boys wear out in a matter of a couple of weeks.
These socks will have a lot wear in them due to their durability weave and their ingredients. 92% Polyester 5% X-Static 3% Lycra.
SmartKnitKids were created by requests from “desperate” parents for seamless socks. Their socks are started from the toe and made upwards toward the ankle. This ensures 100% seamless socks. Since SmartKnitKids launch in 2003 they continue to find new markets and grow yearly.
SmartKnitKids come in both colors for boys and girls and I’m thrilled to have gotten black and blue for my son to wear with his church dress pants. Their Sizes range from 1-4 Toddler to 5-8 Girls/Boys.
There is also a Bugsley Sock Club on their website where parents can share stories and if all of this wasn’t enough they offer a place to share your story and one winner will win $50 and an Ant Farm.
Check out SmartKnitKids blog and help Sock It To Autism!
One very lucky winner is going to receive 3 pairs of SmartKnitKids Socks!
Sign up for Bugsley’s Sock Club and leave me your email so I can verify this.
1. Check out SmartKnitKids blog and leave a comment. Come back and leave me the user name and post link. (1 entry)
2. Follow SmartKnitKids on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Subscribe to SmartKnitKids on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Check out the SmartKnitKids Seamless Sock Giveaway at Networking Witches http://wp.me/ppVmm-mY(1x daily entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
Giveaway Ends 10/28/2009
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.