Beautorium Natural & Organic Beauty Emporium Giveaway Ends 10/14/2009
I recently received a bottle of Pangea Organics, Facial Cream in French Chamomile & Orange Blossom from Beautorium. First to Beautorium’s credit their box was made of recyclable materials and the packaging was as well. The facial cream box is made out of recycled cardboard. I’m impressed not only is this company selling green they are enforcing it.
Beautorium walking the walk should be no surprise though. They offer only their handpicked selection in natural organic beauty products from around the world. They have 5 criteria for their selections:
1. Natural or organic. Most are certified natural and/or vegetarian by the world’s most reliable independent third party organizations.
2. Not tested on animals, cruelty-free
3. Effective ingredients with proven benefits
4. Professionally and beautifully presented
5. Compelling brand and company personality
As if those 5 criteria weren’t enough they have set up an email for advice, email@example.com. They have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and supply free samples with every order.
Beautorium was recently named one of Lucymag.com’s favorite websites. Beautorium has been added to the green/eco-friendly section of “Sites We Love.” They were first featured in Lucky Magazine as “Lucky Break” with Saaf Organic Pure Face Cleanser. Luckymag.com sites Beautorium as, “the go-to site for hard-to-find eco-European lines such as Farfalla, Martina Gebhardt, and Saaf” (luckymag.com)
I encourage you to check out the Beautorium Blog for some great information.
Oh gosh I got side tracked. The Pangea Organics Facial Cream? It is smooth and calming. It is moisturizes without leaving your face greasy and it has a nice smell. Not over powering and not over priced and Beautorium is offering 15% off of your first order and Free Shipping on orders over $100.
Beautorium has been generous enough to offer one of you the same Pangea Organcis Facial Cream in French Chamomile & Orange Blossom too.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Beautorium and have a look around. Come back and tell me what item you may become addicted to. You must do this first or your other entries will not count.
This Giveaway is open to the USA only.
1. Add Beautorium on Twitter (2 entries)
2. Add Beautorium on Facebook. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (1 entry)
6. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
7. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Beautorium Giveaway at Networking Witches http://wp.me/ppVmm-hx (1x daily entry)
8. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
9. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
10. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
11. Blog about this give away and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
Giveaway ends 10/14/2009 at 11:59 pm est.
I’m even more impressed. I took the label off of the Pangea Organic Facial Cream because I am a recycler and there was writing on the back of the label. I’m thrilled that the box contains Genovese Italian Sweet Basil seeds. All you have to do is flatten and plant!
Winner – meandbella – Confirmed
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.