Well Kiss My Thistle Ends 10/15 *CLOSED*
No, really that’s the name of it. Kiss My Thistle. And you can easily find her on Etsy.
And she sent me a very wonderful, generous package, wrapped SO cute that it was irresistible to my tween daughter to attempt to rip open. And thought for sure we were celebrating with a gift just for her!
I was near enough and heard her glee and was able to stop her in order to get a few pictures. Now the outside wasn’t just nice, but the inside too, that’s not counting the contents. This is a picture of her packaging from her site, and honest to goodness, when it arrived here it was just as pleasant!
Now, I’m not too sure if you’ll be able to see the inside of the box in the photo that I took of the inside, but here it is. Remember here that you are looking at the inside of the box, not my photography skills, or lack thereof. 🙂
Ambrosia Short Bread from Scotland.
This is from her site, and it fits so well!
Warm Welcomes! Kiss My Thistle is very excited to be part of the Etsy community.
Indulge yourself with authentic, award winning shortbread – ambrosia from Scotland. Each sensuous morsel is inspired by passion and baked with love while holding to the distant memory of the tenderness of the Scottish warrior near his hearth as he wraps his lass in his plaids.
She uses an original Glasgow recipe well over 100 years old. It is traditional and decadent.
I could name a thousand occasions to send her short bread, to name a few is to:
Lift Your Spirits
I Love You
There is care packaged with her short bread, and it shows in how she represents her product. I plan to have this sent to my out state Aunts for the Holiday’s. I can say that I know my package was made from scratch, and packed with love. Even after being shipped USPS, and tossed around, the shortbread maintained it’s shape, sure there were a few crumbles, but they didn’t go to waste either.
Look at how happy the shortbread made my niece.
McKechnie Specialties, Kiss My Thistle Scottish Shortbread, is a labor of love to honor my heritage as well as providing Scots, and those that wish they were, genuine Scottish treats.
I could easily develop developed a true passion for her shortbread.
Giveaway will end 10/15 at 11:59 PM CST
Extra Entries: The mandatory entry MUST be completed or no extra entries will count. They can, and will be deleted. You MUST leave a comment for each entry. 1 entry unless specified otherwise below.
– Subscribe to us via email. (2 Entries)
– Blog about this giveaway and link back to us, and to the sponsor for 5 extra entries. (be sure to leave 5 comments)
– If you don’t have a blog, you may email 3 friends for 5 extra entries, but you MUST CC the email to me or winter. RoseRedNeckWitch AT gmail.com
If you follow all 3, leave 3 separate comments.
– Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a link back. You may Tweet daily for a daily entry. If you don’t leave the link to your tweet, it will not count. Feel free to copy and paste this. Daily RT NetWorkingWitches Win award winning Scottish Short Bread From Kiss My Thistle & NetWorkingWitches http://wp.me/ppVmm-fx
– Post about this on your Facebook for 2 Entries.
– Grab our button, and put it on your site/blog/myspace page. 3 Extra entries. Must leave the link in your comment. Code is on the right hand side, just copy and paste it.
– Add our text link to your blog roll, leave a comment WITH a link so we can find it. 3 Extra Entries
– Fave us on Technorati and leave a comment with your username there. 2 Entries
– Stumble this post, not the site for 3 Entries
– Digg this post for 3 extra Entries, leave us a link to your digg, and your username.
– Enter our other giveaways for one entry per giveaway. Leave a comment for each one you enter.
– Make a purchase from Kiss My Thistle, and earn 10 additional entries.
Giveaway will end 10/15 at 11:59 PM CST, Winner will be emailed, once confirmed their name will appear on the winners page.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.