Phoenix Illustrations Review And Giveaway Ends 10/12/2009 *CLOSED*
Nikki with phoenixillustrations sent me a very nice Chihuahua note pad. Now I’m calling this a note pad, however it is generous in size. I think many would refer to her “note pads”, as writing tablets.
I used to breed Chihuahua’s, and I always have the hardest time finding “goodies” with Chihuahua’s on it. So when I seen Nikki’s shop, I was on cloud 9! Not only does she have Chihuahua’s but MANY other breeds as well!
Here is snapshot of the Chihuahua note pad I received.
Each note pad:
8 and 1/2 inches high and 5 inches wide,
50 pages with breed name,
BREED STANDARD illustration in black and white,
information that best describes the breed,
paw prints in 3 corners,
border on 3 sides
Now, the reason she puts “Breed Standard Illustration” in the description is because she does sketches! Ohhh I want a sketch of my Teeny Meanie. (she’s not mean, but she is Teeny) I have a true love for Chihuahua’s. My precious little “ankle biters”, dubbed that by Winter. lol
My husband isn’t internet savvy, or I’d certainly tell him that I want a sketch of my chihuahua. But I might still be able to talk him into it.
Phoenix Illustrations carries several dog breeds for the note pads, including, CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL
A Portrait of YOUR PET! is only $50. Here is one that Nikki has in her shop of one of her pets. Aren’t these just lovely? Comparing the notepads, to the portrait, the portrait carries so many more details.
While you are there, take a peek at the portrait she has done of Michael Jackson. Her portraits carry wonderful detail.
Nikki sketches these portraits from photos of your pet. They are 8×10, black and white matting, pencil sketched. Pictures online just don’t show how lovely, and wonderful these really are.
Nikki, known as Phoenixillustrations on Etsy, has kindly offered a set of 5 note pads to giveaway to our readers. Each pad contains 50 sheets. And these are very lovely. Mine is sitting here as I type this, jotting notes about Nikki’s shop.
If you aren’t a dog person, check out her Cat Note Pads.
Now, onto the giveaway. Nikki, Phoenix Illustrations has kindly offered up a set of 5 note pads to one of NetWorkingWitches readers.
Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It Win It
MANDATORY Entry – Visit Phoenix Illustrations on Etsy, and name another breed of pet she carries in her shop. And feel free to tell us about your pet. If you don’t do the mandatory entry, all other entries will be deleted.
Extra Entries: The mandatory entry MUST be completed or no extra entries will count. They can, and will be deleted. You MUST leave a comment for each entry. 1 entry unless specified otherwise below.
– Subscribe to us via email. (2 Entries)
– Blog about this giveaway and link back to us, and to the sponsor for 5 extra entries. (be sure to leave 5 comments)
– If you don’t have a blog, you may email 3 friends for 5 extra entries, but you MUST CC the email to me or winter. RoseRedNeckWitch AT gmail.com
– Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a link back. You may Tweet daily for a daily entry. If you don’t leave the link to your tweet, it will not count. Feel free to copy and paste this. PLZ RT Win with #networkingwitches http://wp.me/ppVmm-eb Set Of Pet Lover Note Pads From Phoenix Illustrations Ends 10/12 @networkingwitch
– Become a fan / follow NetWorkingWitches on FaceBook NetWorked Blogs. 3 Entries, 3 separate comments
– Post about this on your Facebook for 2 Entries.
– Grab our button, and put it on your site/blog/myspace page. 3 Extra entries. Must leave the link in your comment. Code is on the right hand side, just copy and paste it.
– Add our text link to your blog roll, leave a comment WITH a link so we can find it. 3 Extra Entries
– Fave us on Technorati and leave a comment with your username there. 2 Entries
- Stumble this post, not the site for 3 Entries
- Digg this post for 3 extra Entries, leave us a link to your digg, and your username.
– Enter our other giveaways for one entry per giveaway. Leave a comment for each one you enter.
– Purchase ANY item from Phoenix Illustrations and get 10 entries.
This giveaway ends 11:59 P.M. CST on 10/12/09 You can read rules that apply to all of our giveaways here.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.