Monave Rosemary Lavender Shampoo and Condition – Giveaway- Ends 12/04/2009
I love the smell of Rosemary and Lavender and was thrilled to get Rosemary Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner from Monave’. They both smell really good and when using the same scents for your hair your scents don’t clash or over power.
The Rosemary and Lavender shampoo is lightly foaming and completely plant based. It cleans hair and leaves hair soft and weightless. This shampoo is suitable for normal to oily hair and normal to dry hair. It works with most all hair types.
The Rosemary Lavender Conditioner is light, nourishing, and detangles after use. The condition works best when it is applied after the Rosemary and Lavender Shmapoo. What I really like about this conditioner is that I can pronounce every ingredient.
Both of the Monave’ hair products are nice and worked well on my dry curly hair. The smell stuck with me for the day and it was a nice natural smell. Not a product smell.
The Monave name comes from “Modern”, “Natural”, and “Versatile”.
The Monave line of mineral cosmetics includes, Lip glosses, lipsticks, blush, eyeliners, bronzers,mineral makeup foundation, as well as naturally formulated facial skin care and natural hair care products.
Monave has generously offered to provide one Networking Witches reader with a full size bottle of Shampoo and Conditioner.
Go to the Monave website and take a look around what other products do they have that piques your interest.
1. Check out Monave’s blog and leave a comment. Come back and leave me the user name and post link. (1 entry)
2. Follow Monave on Facebook and tell them Networking Witches sent you. Be sure to leave us your user name. (2 entries)
3. Become a fan/follow Networkingwitches on Facebook Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to our Feed (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to our Email (2 entry)
6. Subscribe to Monave on Twitter (1entry)
7. Follow Networking Witches on Twitter (1 entry)
8. Twitter this giveaway feel free to copy and paste this: Monave is sponsoring a giveaway @ #Networking Witches http://wp.me/ppVmm-Op(1x daily entry)
9. Grab our button and post the link where we can find it. (3 entries)
10. Fave us on Technorati and let us know your user name. (2 entries)
11. Add our text link to your blogroll and leave us a link to it. (1 entry)
12. Blog about this giveaway linking to Networking Witches and the sponsor. Come back and leave us the direct link. (5 entries)
13. Stumble this post not the site and leave me your id. (2 entries)
Ends 12/04/2009 @ 11:59 pm est